The scholarship program is open to every individual between the ages of 13 to 40.
This annual scholarship program gives everyone (i.e O-level, A-Level, School Leavers, Undergraduates, Employed Graduates, Unemployed Graduates etc.) an opportunity to take any of our ICT courses at little or no cost.
The scholarship program has over the years taken many unique approaches to identify and evaluate suitable candidates for the award of either of full of Partial scholarship.
- We love what we do and we believe no one is a dullard, we never get tired of imparting knowledge.
- We don’t instruct, we mentor! So, you get to absorb not just the skills but the very character that makes us success.
- We don’t cage, we encourage and support your wild ideas (unconventional)!
- Our students only graduate by the book but in the real sense we incubate them with our ICT hub facility until their lava could fly.
- We become a home to our students, when you face a challenge you think is too big for you out there? You can call home.
Who is eligible?
The scholarship program is open to every individual between ages 13 to 40.
This annual scholarship program gives everyone (i.e O-level, A-Level, School Leavers, Employed Graduates, Unemployed Graduates e.tc) an opportunity to take any of our computer courses at little or no cost.
Our Target Groups
- School leavers who wish to acquire demonstrable practical skills to secure employment or generate employment.
- Persons seeking career paths that do not need university degrees.
- Persons who have not studied for some time and desire to do so.
- Persons without time for full-time study but want to enhance their skills.
- Persons wishing to go into self-employment.
- University graduates seeking employable skills and.
- Adults seeking opportunities to re-skill themselves.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This year’s scholarship test shall be conducted on-site at our campuses in Ogbomoso and Ibadan. (See flier for addresses)
- A prospective candidate is allowed to take the test once. Any candidate who tries to take the test more than once will be disqualified from the scholarship programme.
- Any candidate caught involved in malpractice during the scholarship test shall be disqualified.
- The cut-off percentage for this year’s scholarship is 40%.
- To qualify for a full scholarship, a candidate must score 76% and above
a. Only the first 10 persons to score 76% and above in this year’s test will be considered for the full scholarship (i.e it is on a first-come, first-serve basis.)
b. Full scholarship is applicable only to one level. (i.e, a candidate will take the course for the first level, absolutely FREE)
c. After the first level, the candidate will be required to proceed on percentage-based payment (i.e, a discounted payment on subsequent levels, based on the candidate’s score.)
- This year’s scholarship is only applicable to one level of the participant’s course of choice.
- The scholarship is percentage-based, that is, the percentage score of a participant will be deducted from the sum total of what he or she is required to pay.
- All candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of five thousand Naira (₦ 5, 000) not later than one (1) week after the scholarship result is out. Failure to do this shall result in the forfeiture of the scholarship.
a. The acceptance fee is for the acknowledgement of the scholarship offered.
b. The ₦5,000 acceptance fee validates your scholarship status only until the end of August 2022, which is the deadline for the course fee, after which you’ll lose the scholarship
c. Participants are expected to make full payment of the discounted course fee before the commencement of the training.
- The deadline for the payment of the course fee for successful candidates is 30th August 2022.
- The commencement of a new scholarship nullifies the previous offer.
- The scholarship can be applied to one (1) course only. Should the candidate decided to register for more than one course, the candidate will be required to pay for the other course in full.
- The scholarship can only be applied to one level.
- All candidates for this year’s scholarship will commence training on the 1st of August, 2022 for the first cohort, therefore candidates are enjoined to make their payments in time to be able to join the first cohort, else, once the class limit is filled, participants will be drafted for the next cohort which starts on the 1st of September.
- The training registered for must be started and completed within 1 year depending on the course registered for after the commencement of training. Notification of absence or deferment of training/scholarship must be done in writing to the office of the Rector, for proper consideration and approval.
- Successful candidates are to conduct themselves well as ambassadors of the college. Any behaviour that violates the values of the college within or outside the campus premises may result in the forfeiture of the scholarship.
- Should you have any further questions feel free to reach us through our designated helpline via call or WhatsApp (09062819991, 09062819992).
What’s the ICT Scholarship all about?
What about the test, is it a must?
Yes, if you are interested in having a discount. This year’s scholarship test will be scheduled for everyone between 1st of July 2022 and 31st July 2022 after they’ve ﬁrst applied by registering on our website.
🕐 1 PM – 3 PM on Mondays – Thursdays
🕙 10 AM – 3 PM on Fridays & Saturdays
🕙 Online Test holds only on Saturdays 4 PM – 5 PM
Tell me more about the test questions
What do I bring when coming for the test?
How do I get selected?
When do I get started with my training?
Once you have registered, taken the test and receive your test score, our counselling team will meet with you to tell you when the next course batch training will kick oﬀ.